Austin Film Festival
Look who else is coming to speak for a few minutes at our Network Austin Mixer in October:
Representatives from the Austin Film Festival will stop by prior to our program to fill us in on this year’s festival taking place later this month beginning on October 29th to
- tell us about the festival and answer questions
- sign up any volunteers (replete with volunteer perks)
- handout informational materials, and
- maybe have a special surprise for us!
October is Halloween Month, but this is not a trick, it’s a treat!
We’re grateful to the Austin Film Festival for presenting programs for us in years past, such as in October 2013, and for taking a few moments from their busy schedules—what with the festival happening this month!— to invite us to take part in what has become a local tradition that’s come to garner worldwide notoriety.
Pato Elizondo, Transportation Coordinator
Cam Ray, Volunteer Coordinator
Samantha Levine, Theater Operations Manager
Please carpool and leave in time to arrive early. If Baby Acapulco’s parking lot is full:
- You may park at the Super 8 Motel (just south of Baby A’s) for $8. Be sure to pay the desk person at Super 8 Motel when you park there so your vehicle doesn’t get towed and DO NOT PARK IN FRONT OF DUMPSTERS!
- If you drive south another 2 blocks, there is on-the-street parking available.
Mixing & Networking begin @ 6PM, then the Speaker starts @ 6:45.